Follow the wheels of Britain’s top cyclists like Chris Froome and Mark Cavendish, with Foxhills’ exclusive Velo weekend cycling break.
The official resort partner of the Tour of Britain and home to Team GB and Team Sky in recent years, Foxhills is passionate about cycling. This special cycling weekend includes:
- Overnight accommodation. Upgrades available to the rooms where Team GB’s road race cycling team including Sir Bradley Wiggins stayed during the London 2012 Olympics
- Use of the Country Club facilities including spin and other fitness classes, Watt bikes, gym, driving range, par three 9 hole Manor golf course, access to the healthspa including swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, tennis and squash
- Your choice of a Full English breakfast in The Manor Restaurant or a pre-ride breakfast with recommendations from British Cycling’s head nutritionist
- Stay on a Saturday evening and you can join the Foxhills Cycling Club, with rides leaving 8am on Sunday mornings
- Bike storage *
- Cycling goodie bag including water bottle, high energy snack, post-ride Elemis Muscle Soak for your bath and Olympic Road Race route map
- Recommendations on up to four cycling routes during your stay, ranging from 28 to 60 miles
Price from £220 per room per night, based on two people sharing a standard double or twin room. Upgrade charges and single supplements apply. Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. Price includes VAT. * Bike racks are available on site; bikes are left at owner’s risk. Indoor storage may be available; please enquire upon booking. Special offers and packages are valid for direct bookings only, are non-commissionable and cannot be used in conjunction with another offer.